- Do you effortlessly give to others, but struggle to receive?
- Do you have a hard time saying "NO"... unless, of course, it comes to taking care of your own needs?
-Do you set the bar high for yourself, only to reach it and reset even higher...never feeling quite fulfilled?
It doesn't have to be that way for you anymore.
- Week 1- The Power of Your Story: In this week’s webinar and accompanying worksheets, you’ll identify the specific things you’ve been telling yourself (and others) that have actually been holding you back. AND you’ll learn the 4 steps you can take to change all of that.
- Week 2- The Big Rocks: In this week’s webinar we’re going to wrestle with the things that block us from enjoying the activities and people we love most. We’ll get clear on what we value and we’ll base our actions and decisions on the things we value most.
- Week 3- The Power of the Breath: In this week’s webinar you’ll learn the science behind the breath and I’ll teach you one of my favorite techniques to harness the power of your breath. Because this simple exercise gives immediate as well as long term results, it’s sure to become one of your go-to stress management tools.
- Week 4- Your Private Coaching Session: Ahhh! How awesome it feels to have structure around your life. There’s lots to celebrate! At this point, you’ll have learned how to give passionately and fully, without losing yourself in the process. No more running on empty for you!
You’ll feel in control of your days… not the other way around.
You will eliminate:
You’ll feel energized by what you do...rather than exhausted.
You will increase:
Your way, for you.
You’ll have unlimited email and text support, so you never feel stuck and alone.
You’ll have lifetime access to Your "Running On Empty" Remedy, and will always be able to adjust your plan to the seasons of your life.
"Working with Lisa is always insightful, thought provoking and meaningful. You will be challenged and inspired to move forward. She is gifted at what she does."
- Ilene Adam (Austin, TX)
"Lisa is wonderful! She is so encouraging, and takes the time to create a plan that works for you. She held me accountable without being pushy. With Lisa's help, I have been able to become more flexible in my thinking, more realistic with my goals and expectations, and truly understand what it means to live a balanced life."
- Erica Swanson (Minneapolis, MN)
Reach out to me at 612-702-9848 or Lisa@LivingFullyBalanced.com